Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas listening

**I've been dying to get this post up all week long, but dang! This time of the year is busy. I know I keep saying that, but for real. It's kicking my butt.


Christmas is four days away! Four! That's crazy, and exciting, and maybe a little hectic. I've been to the mall four times in less than two weeks, and today while I was there, it seriously took me 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot.

I love Christmas music. Absolutely adore it. I'm one of those people who can listen to it all year long, but people look at me funny. So, I take full advantage of this one month out of the year where it is socially acceptable to listen to the sleigh bells, and sing about non-existent snow (Hello! Florida!). So, if you have some last minute Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, or cookie baking, turn up the tunes and get in the spirit!

Here are some of my favorites:

Kaitlyn's Christmas Playlist
Christmas Is Coming-Jason Gray
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen-Downhere
Labor of Love-Andrew Peterson (ft. Jill Phillips)
Forgiveness Is A Miracle-Jason Gray
Baby Boy-For King and Country
I Will Find A Way-Andy Gullahorn and Jill Phillips
Bring A Torch, Jeanette, Isabella-Downhere
Christmas For Jesus-Jason Gray (ft. Gus Gray)
Starving Artist Christmas-Lanae Hale
We Wish You A Merry Christmas-Downhere
Joy To The World-Jason Gray

I'll be cranking the music up as I'm in the car this afternoon headed to spend the rest of the weekend with dear friends. I'm not even packed yet! Whoops! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!